May 1st, 1760
As of May 1st, the pharmacist Franz Gottlieb Fröhlich pays taxes for his newly etablished pharmacy, which was called "To The Golden Crown", at the time.
May 1st, 1761
Prince Paul II Anton employs 29 year old Joseph Haydn as vice orchestra master.
Franz Anton Fröhlich takes over the pharmacy after his fathers (Franz Gottlieb Fröhlich) death.
November 12th, 1766
During a visit of the Pharmacy, the Doctor in the commission reports; "all the medications were of good quality and fresh, in plentiful supply and meticulously conserved". (Source: Kurt Ryslavy, Materials to the Pharmacies and Pharmacists of Burgenland)
August 2nd, 1768
Large parts of downtown Eisenstadt near the convent and Franciscan monastery burnt down.
Concession of the Pharmacy in Main Street 4, Eisenstadt
November 22nd, 1793
Franz Anton Fröhlich dies
Fröhlich's heirs sell the pharmacy to Wendelin Praeter.
April 7th, 1821
The pharmacy is accquired by Paul Stuhler.
February 28th, 1856
The Pharmacy receives a new name: "Zum Salvator".
The Pharmacy obtains it's current name: "Salvator Apotheke".
June 12th, 1912
The Salvator Pharmacy is acquired by Mag. Geza Holle.
Holle's great-grandson Robert Müntz still runs the company.
Robert Müntz begins to make his own homeopathic remedies in the pharmacy's laboratory.
Robert Müntz takes over the pharmacy from his parents
The pharmacy is renovated and re-built. A state of the art homeopathic lab is constructed.
The new company Remedia Homeopathty GmbH is founded as subsidiary of Salvator Pharmacy. Mag. Robert Müntz stays in charge of Remedia, while his wife Sabine Müntz takes leadership of Salvator Pharmacy.
The pharmacy expands and remodels
The year 2010 marked the 250th anniversary of Salvator Pharmacy.
A new homeopathic laboratory in is built in the Technology Center complex in Eisenstadt
Robert Müntz becomes a licensed bowed and string instrument builder. He has handcrafted concert guitars and harpsichords.
Our Team Santé Salvator Pharmacy moves to the newly remodeld and much bigger showroom at Hauptstrasse 6 in Eisenstadt.